Category : Uncategorized
34 days and I breakout the road trip music. Various covers of Route 66 will be in the mix, as well as other great travel songs.
Here’s one of my favorites…
Who doesn’t like Steppenwolf?
What are your favorite road trip songs?
Post them to our Facebook page.
Here are a few more of mine…
- Anything by the Eagles (especially Take it Easy)
- Earth, Wind and Fire’s September (we’re leaving in September!)
- Creedence Clearwater Revival’s Travelin’ Band
- Johnny Cash’s I’ve Been Everywhere
- T. Rex’ Get It On
- Beach Boys Little Duce Coupe (and most anything else by the Beach Boys)
- and more…
Let’s hear about some of yours. Our facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/2017route66tour/
Next Few Weeks
Next few weeks I will be devoting time to getting ready. On a long trip like this we plan to make stops at stores for provisions, however, there are simply things you can’t forget.
An example of something you can stop and purchase would be shaving cream. However, if you forget a prescription you might not be able to stop and get it quickly. Planning is of the essence.
My biggest fear is I’ll have everything I need to take pictures and I’ll forget clean socks.