Models and Modeling
Models and those interested in modeling, attention! Brent and Paul are professional photographers with experience in fashion, beauty and glamor photography. While they travel Route 66, if you would like to get in the picture, so to speak, and meet them while they are enroute, here’s what you do… (scroll down)
Instructions for getting photographed:
- Go to and join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2017route66tour/
- Follow it daily starting September 5th, 2017, to find out where our tour are.
- Download this model release: (link)
- Complete the model release. You need to bring it with you.
- Contact us via our Facebook page the night before you plan to meet us along Route 66. We will respond telling you where and when.
- Must be over 18 so you can legally sign the model release
- Agree to the terms in the Route 66 Photographers model release
Things to Consider
Models will need to meet us at various times. It will depend on our schedule. Thus, in one city they might need to meet us on a Monday afternoon, while another city it might be a Friday night. There is no telling what day and time we will ask you to meet us.
We will do our best to be on time, but remember, we’re driving over 2,000 miles! We might hit delays. However, we’ll give you a really good estimate and our cell phone numbers.